I have moved. How do I change my address with my plan provider?

Active employees should change their address with their human resources department. If you are employed by a LaGov paid agency, you may update your information through LEO.

Retirees should mail or fax documentation to OGB. That documentation should include your social security number, old address and new address. You can mail your notice to:

OGB Customer Service
P.O. Box 44036
Baton Rouge, LA 70804

The fax number for retirees only is 225-342-9919.

Posted in Uncategorized.