I have moved. How do I change my address with OGB?

LaGov Active Employees: Changes should be made in LEO or with your human resources department.

Non-LaGov Active Employees: Contact your human resources department.

Retirees: You may send in your request to OGB by mail or fax. Your request should include your social security number, old address and new address. You may mail your address change request to:

OGB Eligibility Department
P.O. Box 44036
Baton Rouge, LA 70804

The fax number for retirees only is 225-342-9917.