I misplaced my 1095c form. How do I request a duplicate?

Duplicate Forms 1095-C can now be requested by completing a Request for Duplicate IRS Tax form (OSUP/F037) Refer to the Request a Duplicate IRS Tax Form Procedure on the OSUP Procedures page of the OSUP Website for more information on obtaining a duplicate form. All active and separated employees should contact their agency HR/EA office to request a duplicate form. Retirees may contact OSUP directly to request a form or they can go through their agency HR/EA office.

Employee questions should be directed to the agency’s human resources office or to the ACA dedicated telephone number at 225-219-9434.